Sunday, April 24, 2011

A true story from my life

I kiss soft cheek at my left, and huge a strong body on my right side, and pick up my heavy bag and put a long price of paper witch is a white ticket. Today is 12 Aug 2009, i am in a beautiful glass building the sun shine on my face. I inhale a big air inside my body every memory come over my mind. Wow that one was the last breath for the place, for this airport , for my home HONG KONG.
Twenty of them are standing with me, i huge everyone of them, my family. But i was so sad cause i can't see my  grandmother who has gone into the hospital until now. However, after we said goodbye i cried. Some of them cried too. I get my bag and walking away from them. After a few step, I turned back again, then I saw every  eyes were focusing on me at the same time. Then i nod my head and turned back all i see at the front is Departures. This reminds me again, i am leaving my home Hong Kong. I gave my passport  to the police from the customs and waved my hand again. I wanted to cry! I wanted to cry! But i kept my remind myself I can't cry, if i did my mum will be really upset, so I kept walking on my way to CANADA......




2 comments: